Saturday, July 13, 2013

Behind the 8-Ball, Again!

Heck!  I'm behind again on my scrap blocks--I should have had them made by now and I haven't even started.  Now I'll be scrambling to get them done.  I know--there's really no pressure and the world won't end if I don't make my four blocks, BUT I think these are the last four I need to make!  So I'd better get busy and do that so I'll have something to show tomorrow night.  (Normally a day would be enough time to make blocks, but I'll be spending this Saturday with my stitchery friends, and not much machine work will get done.)

Hopefully YOU'RE doing better than I am.  If you have a scrappy project to show this week, please sign up so we can stop by to visit you.


5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm trying to get some machine quilting done on several small quilts. Hopefully the relatives won't show up on the spur of the moment for a visit. I love em but I need sewing time!!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Summer keeps me pulled in all different directions - and I kind of love it so I'm not complaining after a LONG winter of lots of sewing! Since my new room is on the lower level where it stays nice and cool I find the afternoons are my "chill" time now for at least a little sewing.

Raewyn said...

Good luck with those last four blocks!! It does sound like you have plenty of creativity lined up anyway :-) Have a nice Sunday!!

Loves to Quilt said...

I have a finish!!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Oh, the pressure we put on
ourselves...lol.
I hope you get those blocks done!
I'm always impressed with all you accomplish.